DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Health
Care for Women Over 40” conference to their offering.
This year this conference returns to Scottsdale to bring the latest
updates in the care of older women. It will address how clinicians
treat, support and guide women with the physical, psychological and
emotional changes they experience after reaching their 40s. This time
period in a woman’s life offers opportunities for new health care
perspectives and paths that clinicians can enhance in their daily
interactions with these patients.
Why this is a must-attend CE event:
– The General Sessions will cover a range of topics including hormonal
and non-hormonal therapies, uterine bleeding, challenging menopause
cases, cancer screening, and mental health.
– The Concurrent Sessions will focus on clinical practices to support
the care of patients with osteoporosis, sleep disorders, obesity and
– Personal and professional stress and well-being management sessions
will offer techniques to maintain a healthy, positive and balanced
– The warmth of Scottsdale’s sun and a cultural community filled with
art galleries, craft shops and golf courses.
– Describe current trends and clinical findings related to caring for
women during perimenopause and menopause
– Evaluate management options for a variety of clinical challenges when
caring for women over 40, including irregular bleeding, chronic pelvic
pain, cancers, obesity, dermatologic issues and sexuality.
– Recognize the effects of anxiety and depression in older women.
– Identify benefits and limitations of breast and gyn cancer screening
– Discuss strategies to manage the female aging process with the support
of meditation techniques, good sleeping habits, and personal
– Synthesize and apply new knowledge to manage the care of aging women
through case-based, interprofessional sessions and panel discussions.
Who Should Attend:
– Nurse Practitioners
– Certified Nurse-Midwives
– Physician Assistants
– Registered Nurses
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3rfmw8/health_care_for
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716